Badminton Church has been the family and village church since it was built by the 5th Duke in 1785.
By arrangement with the Vicar, it can be used for weddings, blessings and funerals and can comfortably seat up to 200.
It stands a short walk through the South Garden from the Old Hall and the gardens beside the church make an ideal backdrop for photographs.
Please contact the Vicar with all enquiries:
More information about Badminton Church can also be found here.